This is another of my Biscuits for Cheats creations.
They are decorated with white chocolate drizzle but you could also use milk or dark chocolate, chocolate icing or keep them naked.
1 packed of chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup dark or milk choc bits
1/2 cup white choc bits
(You will need another 1/2 cup of choc bits for chocolate drizzle.)
1. Mix dry cake mix and choc bits together in large bowl.
2. Melt butter.
3. Add egg to butter and mix well.
4. Mix wet ingredients into dry mix.
5. Roll teaspoon size into ball.
6. Bake on baking paper lined tray at 180 celsius for 15 minutes.
White Chocolate Drizzle.
7. Place white choc bits in freezer bag.
8. Gently melt in the microwave- 30 sec bursts at 50% power, mixing in between.
9. Snip one corner from bag and gently pipe onto biscuits.