Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Greek Almond Biscuits
3 cups almond meal
1 cup castor sugar
3 egg whites
3 drops almond essence
1 cup flaked almonds - optional
1. Mix all ingredients apart from flaked almonds in a bowl.
2. Roll teaspoon amounts into spheres, footballs or crescents. Use a larger amount if you desire.
Optional- Roll in flaked almonds if you wish. I don't usually bother because they don't seem to stick too well and taste just as good without
3. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Bake at 180 (fan forced oven) until only just brown.
5. Dust in icing sugar to present.
These look fabulous presented in a jar or on a lovely china plate.