Why buy peanut cookies when you can make these in a jiffy if you have the munchies.
Another of my cheats' recipes. A packet of cake mix is always worth keeping in your pantry.
1 packet vanilla cake mix
1/4 cup crushed nuts (Optional- The cookies will still be great without.)
3/4 cup raw peanuts
1. Mix cake mix, crushed nuts and peanuts in a bowl.
2. Melt butter.
3. Add egg to butter and mix well.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and place on baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave room to spread.
6. Bake at 180 Celsius for 15 minutes.
7. Cool on tray until firm.
8. Transfer to cooling rack and leave until room temperature.
9. Store in an airtight container.
Why not try my other cheats' cookie recipes. They are all on my blog.
- Cherry Surprise
- Double Choc Chip
- Coconut rough.