Saturday 10 December 2016

Making Food and Positive Feelings






Since all this started I have done a lot of baking. Quick recipes that produce tasty results with minimum effort. I enjoy baking and it makes me feel good. 

According to this article, published in the Journal of Positive Psychology, "people who frequently take a turn at small, creative projects report feeling more relaxed and happier in their everyday lives." That's me.   

Baking is not going to cure my shoulder or magic the fatigue away but it is pleasurable and gives me a sense of accomplishment, no matter how quick the recipe is. For a short time, I concentrate on something else. Something that is fun. I suggest you give it a go and check out my recipes. They are about simple as you can get.  

No comments:

Post a Comment