Saturday 28 April 2018

We have broken ground!




We are off and digging! What more could we ask for. There is a sign, a portaloo and a water tank full of water. 

Here is a bunch of photos and a video so you can watch the build with us and give us lots of ideas about landscaping. 




Majestic piles of dirt perfectly frame the portaloo. 







It was a glorious Autumn day which shows off the portaloo nicely.






View from the top of the driveway. It curves to the right as it descends down the hill.






Dirt, glorious dirt! 







The view is amazing. 









My mind is in overload with landscaping questions. The block is naked so I have free reign. Well not exactly. John has a fear of gum trees crashing through the roof and fruit trees that are too large to harvest. I will collect some ideas for trees and ask you all for your opinions. 

Progress report coming again in a couple of weeks. Please follow my blog so you don't miss an episode. 

Trust me, I am not doing the earthworks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment